Sunday, September 19, 2010

1. Remembering the start 10 years ago...

As with all our projects in life, when you decided to start them it seemed like the greatest idea and nothing could persuade us otherwise at the time.

It’s something to keep you busy, entertained, out of trouble or it is something you love to do...

Let’s start with my life project... other than living, trying to survive and supporting a growing family.

 My life project was handed to me by my dad. You see he always wanted to restore a car, and with my interest in mini’s fostered in part by my good friend Wian who at the time got his first car, a Mini (his second car is also a mini) with which we have put the laws a physics to shame on many an occasion, but those are stories I will get to later.

Back to my Dad and his support for starting this project the first time, I believe he got the perfect idea for keeping me busy, out of trouble and out of his hair, with the added bonus of me loving the Idea of a perfectly restored classic mini…




As the picture shows, myself with the assistance in no small part by Wian and the rest of my friends, got far in restoring the mini over the last 10years since I started the project back in 2000. – Taking into consideration, budget and time restraints.

Ok Lets get to work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment