Thursday, November 18, 2010

16. Still Stripping The Suspension...

Well I am still busy with all the small time consuming stuff. One of witch is the front suspension cones and bump-stops...




As with all things in life , you can do anything if you have the correct tools...This is what I used to get the cone and adjustable-ride out.



So here is my target , now to get it out...


Some time , and a sore thumb later the rusty rubber and alloy cone was out...



Just to add insult to injury I had no "short" spanners to get in between the sub frame cone mounts and the locating holes for the front top bump-stops...



After all that work I noticed a small bend in the front sub-frame , If it turns out to be serous I will have to order a new one from England...


P.s. Stay tuned for my parts order post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment